In just 20 minutes or less you can become familiar with the Archives at Acadia University. Explore how the Archives can help with your primary research through this series of PDF documents.
- The Archives at Acadia University: An introduction to the Archives and its holdings.
- How to use a finding aid, your research tool: Learn how to read descriptions of the holdings.
- Citing archival sources: Find out how to cite sources from the Archives.
- Critical research: Critical research skills are necessary when using primary documents.
- Primary research: An outline of the steps for doing archival research.
- Interrogation assistance: These in-depth questions can help explore documents more closely.
- How we preserve your memories: An overview about how we prepare archival material to be available to you.